Open Position: Office/Marketing Assistant in New York
We’re looking for an Office / Marketing Assistant to join our New York team. The ideal candidate is creative, detail oriented, constantly looking for process efficiencies, proactive and doesn’t blindly follow instructions. If you are a self-starter and results oriented, come and join our like-minded team.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in business development or marketing
- experience in a professional services environment is a plus
- Are able to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in both written and verbal communication
- Are proficient in one or more design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Are energetic, creative, resourceful and entrepreneurial in spirit
- Are able to juggle and meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with the sales and marketing team to produce proposals and collateral
- Coordinate presentations for new business opportunities, deliveries and shipment of premiums
- Collaborate and plan details pertaining to participation in trade shows, conferences, meetings and/or events including hotel block reservations, registrations, sponsorship fees and shipment of support materials
- Coordinate corporate hospitality events
- Research strategic speaking opportunities and conferences
- Research developments in target industries for new business or client opportunities
- Be responsible for general office assistance including distributing incoming mail, managing facilities, and inventory of in-house marketing materials and office supplies
- Handle special projects and provide additional assistance as required
- Are big fans of promoting from within and overtime, this candidate will have the opportunity to grow and expand their skillset and potentially join other areas of the organization such as Direct Sales or Direct Marketing.
If that sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you.